Dental Savings Plan
We now offer an In-House Dental Savings Plan. This plan was designed for our patients without dental insurance. Also, you may enroll and use this plan in conjunction with your dental insurance for “non-covered services” only, or if you have reached maximum benefits with an out-of-network insurance provider.
Once benefits resume, the DSP can no longer be used for covered services.
This is a dental discount plan and is NOT dental insurance.
- Annual fee is $99.00 for first person and $50.00 for each additional household member. This plan is non-transferable.
- Family members cannot be substituted for other family members. Enrollees must be stated at the time of enrollment.
- Term of the dental savings plan (DSP) is 1 year from date of enrollment.
- This plan has no maximums, deductibles, claim forms, pre-authorizations, waiting periods, missing tooth clauses or pre-existing condition exclusions.
- This plan is only valid at Gentle Family Dentistry, LLC. It is not an insurance plan which can be used in other dental offices.
- All treatment must be paid in full at each visit to keep the plan in effect. No exceptions. Any service not paid at time of visit will be billed at GFD standard rates.
- Annual enrollment fees paid for each person must be paid in full on/or before their first visit and are non-refundable.
- Annual enrollment fees are due on the first appointment of the enrollment month, or can be scheduled to be paid automatically on renewal date.
- Plan and enrollment fee are subject to change annually without notice.
- No refunds will be issued at any time if participant does not utilize dental plan.
- You may enroll and use this plan in conjunction with your dental insurance for “non-covered services” only, or if you have reached maximum benefits with an out-of-network insurance provider. Once benefits resume, the DSP can no longer be used for covered services.
This is NOT a dental insurance plan. This is a dental savings plan for eligible members. It CANNOT be used:
- For Botox, Juvederm or nitrous oxide
- With CareCredit or beWell if purchase price is under $1,000.00
- In conjunction with any other plan or offer with exception to non-covered services or out-of-network plans where maximum benefits have been reached.
- For cost of care covered under workman’s comp or medical, automobile, disability insurance or any other type of insurance
- For referrals to specialists
- For treatment which, in sole opinion of the treating dentist, lies outside the realm of his/her capability
- For hospitalizations or hospital charges of any kind
- For services which, in the opinion of the attending dentist, are not necessary nor recommended for the patient’s health
- For services which cannot be performed because of the general health, physical or psychological limitations of the patient
- For any retail product sold in the office including all oral health products and take-home whitening products
For additional questions or concerns, please contact our office by calling us at (410) 257-2424 or you can email us at email@example.com. We will be happy to help you during normal business hours.