Our goal as a cosmetic dentistry provider is to give pain relief and an overall beautiful smile to our patients. If you would like to learn more about our cosmetic services, please call us to schedule a consultation at (410) 257-2424 or email us.
Dunkirk, MD dentists Dr. Sclater and Dr. DeLeon are trained and certified by the American Academy of Facial Aesthetics, Allergan (the manufacturer of BOTOX® and JUVÉDERM®) and are members of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. Visit us to find out why their advanced knowledge of facial anatomy and extensive experience with dental injections create a natural choice when you choose a cosmetic dental specialist in Calvert County, MD and Southern Anne Arundel County, MD.
Did you know:
- Neurotoxins = #1 nonsurgical procedure since 2002
- BOTOX® is the only FDA-approved product to temporarily improve the appearance of both moderate to severe frown lines between the brows and crow’s feet lines in adults.
What is BOTOX® Cosmetic?
- BOTOX® Cosmetic is the only approved treatment to temporarily improve the appearance of both moderate to severe frown lines between the brows and crow’s feet lines in adults.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic is a nonsurgical, injectable treatment performed in one of our treatment rooms by a healthcare professional.
What BOTOX® Cosmetic is NOT:
- It is NOT a surgical procedure
- It is NOT a filler (a substance that is injected into certain areas of the face to “fill in” wrinkles)
- It is NOT permanent
When will I see results?
- You may begin to notice results within 24 to 48 hours for moderate to severe frown lines, with results lasting up to 4 months.
Will BOTOX® Cosmetic make me look like I’ve had work done?
- BOTOX® Cosmetic is a technique-sensitive treatment. You should not lose the ability to show expression when you are treated by someone who is licensed, trained, and a medical expert in facial anatomy. It is important to talk to us about the results you want from treatment.
Does BOTOX® Cosmetic treatment hurt?
- Some patients report that being injected with BOTOX® Cosmetic feels like a pinch. We may use ice to numb the treatment area. If you are concerned about discomfort, we may apply a topical numbing cream before administering your treatment.
How long is the recovery time after treatment?
- After your treatment, you can resume your day. There is minimal downtime and we may give you specific aftercare instructions...see our website for specific pre and post-procedure recommendations.
Do men receive BOTOX® Cosmetic treatment?
- Yes. BOTOX® Cosmetic has also been clinically evaluated in male patients.
*Photos provided by BOTOX®
We are very proud to announce we are now a participating provider with the Brilliant Distinctions Rewards Program. To take advantage of money-saving opportunities when you receive JUVÉDERM® and BOTOX®, simply register before your next appointment. Questions? Feel free to call us at (410) 257-2424 or email us at email@example.com